Benefits Specialist- Global Asset Management Bank- 3 Months- London
My client, a global asset management bank, require a Benefits Specialist to work on a 3 month contract. This role will be based at their London office.
The Benefits Specialist will be based in the HR Compensation and Benefits department and will continue the implementation of benefit arrangements for offices that were opened during 2017 - Israel, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Sweden.
- Work closely with the business line, Mercer, HR, Payroll to understand the benefits landscape and develop a competitive benefits package as appropriate.
- Check EMEA HR policies as and when they come up for review to ensure that they are fit for purpose and aligned to local legislation working with the Legal Team and local representatives as appropriate.
- Work with the Benefits team to distribute one page benefit guides for all EMEA offices.
- Assist EMEA Benefits Specialist with forthcoming EMEA Benefit Renewals.
- Participate in Benefits team special projects and assist with wider adhoc department activity as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Competent use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management and organisational skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans
- Experience of managing and building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
- Ability to work independently with limited day to day supervision
- Experience of international benefit initiatives and programs would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.