Our client, a top 20 international law firm, are currently looking for a Benefits Manager to take responsibility of the administration, implementation and communication of EMEA local office and regional benefit programs and policies to ensure they are in line with the Firm’s Global benefit strategy.
You will work with the Senior International Benefits Manager to identify and implement activities which will move the Firm towards a consistent level of offering from a country and regional perspective.
Duties and Accountabilities of the Benefits Manager
- As a key member of the Global Benefits team, you will be accountable for the evaluation, design, development and implementation of (EMEA region) local office benefits schemes, including setting up and documenting processes and procedures as well as managing projects and programmes.
- Responsible for the day-to-day hands on administration of the Flexible Benefits and wellbeing programmes for partners and employees in Firm’s London office with a focus on client service, compliance, operational efficiency and vendor management.
- Responsible for conducting benefit inductions to all new employees in the London office.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the delivery of benefits related information and provide guidance to Firm management for actionable items.
- Responsible for conducting regular review of regulatory requirements and market practices for existing and new offices. Keep abreast of current and developing legislation and regulations, analysing how these might affect the Firm’s benefit plans and offerings.
- Ensure alignment of local benefit policies and programs with global programs and benchmark to maximize effectiveness and consistency.
- Develop and monitor key metrics to analyse program effectiveness and trends that will drive databased decisions.
- Map and align processes and procedures with the Manila HR Shared Services centre to migrate relevant administration to this team. Continually review and assess process and procedures with Manila team to improve, streamline and enhance these through re-engineering or establishing new methodologies.
- Responsible for building external relationships to effectively manage benefit consultants, administrators and providers in the development and pricing of benefit options and programmes.
- Constantly review vendor performance to ensure all recommended benefits schemes and services deliver on contracts as well as align with the Firm’s benefit philosophy and EVP while meeting the needs of partners and employees.
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies for EMEA benefit offerings. Work with key stakeholders to develop communication materials to promote the portfolio of benefits offered in each office
- Review and improve benefits communications to ensure alignment with a consistent brand, message and global principles.
- Work with the global systems team to implement a benefits system fit for purpose and which complements the current global HR, payroll and budget systems.
- Review local office monthly budgets together with Benefits Dept Data Specialist to ensure accuracy.
- Work with Wellness Manager on the sourcing of vendors for local wellbeing activities and programs.
- Lead and participate in Benefits specific projects (e.g., RFPs for new providers as well as implementation of new schemes, services and technology).
- University degree or equivalent.
- Sound and demonstrable knowledge of EMEA benefit plan requirements with the ability to apply these comprehensively with a sharp focus on compliance, operational effectiveness and vendor management, ideally gained in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Broad mix of prior benefits experience including pensions in design, policy, management and communication.
- Ability to formulate a clear point of view and ideas through data and analysis.
- Highly adaptive to change, agile with high energy in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience, with strong organizational and analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple topics and countries with minimum supervision.
- A collaborative team player, with a focus on client service delivery and the ability to build relationships and credibility across the business.
- A self-starter, able to drive and deliver output with a high degree of autonomy.
- An effective communicator with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Well versed in utilizing PeopleSoft technology
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years previous benefits experience working in a fast-paced environment from the LLP, Professional Services or similar Partnership structured industry. You will have strong experience in particular working in the pension schemes and salary sacrifice scheme areas. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company in a challenging yet exciting role as a Benefits Manager. Please apply for further details.
- Pension Schemes
- Professional Services
- Regulatory Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job