•Job Title: Benefits Management Officer
•CV Submission Deadline: 09/03/18 @16:00 (6 DAY VEND)
•The Maximum Pay Rate: £400 Umbrella (ir35)
•Location: At Empress State Building but with some occasional travel to other MPS sites, such as New Scotland Yard
•Contract Length: 6 months
•Clearance Level Required:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to ensuring benefits are aligned to the department’s strategic outcomes; Contribute to ensuring that the benefits map illustrates the relationship between outcomes and outputs so that realisation between the benefits can be mapped and tracked; Ensure that benefits are sufficiently defined and appropriate means of measurement are in place in order that benefits can be tracked across the lifetime of the programme; Tracking benefits across the lifetime of the programme utilising appropriate tools and techniques; Supporting development and maturing of the Benefits Realisation Strategy and Plan; Planning and execution of benefits realisation
Experience & Knowledge
• Understanding of the principles of benefits management and the relevant tools and techniques.
• Experience of working across a variety of projects or programmes, and ability to prioritise workload and multi-task accordingly.
• Analytical experience in performance and/or finance and the ability to extract relevant information from Business Cases, presentations and other documentation.
• Experience of facilitating groups, balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
• Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is essential. Desirable Experience & Knowledge
• A clear understanding and knowledge of CT Policing including its London (MPS), National (UK Force wide) and international responsibilities; including a clear understanding of CT Policing relationships to Government, security and intelligence agencies and legislative process including their governance arrangements desirable.
- Benefits Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job