Do you have a background working with employee benefits across the EMEA Region?
Are you passionate about employee wellbeing?
Can you partner with multiple stakeholders to deliver a market leading benefits solution?
Williams Kent have had an exciting new role called into the office from one of our key clients based in the Thames Valley. The role is to support with all benefits activities across the EMEA region, managing a range of employee benefits, improving benefits communications as well as driving uptake and engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some key reward activities for an internationally recognised organisation, whilst helping to attract and retain the best possible talent through creative benefits solutions. The role will work closely with the Global Benefits Manager and will engage with a number of stakeholders across HR and Reward.
* Manage a broad range of employee benefits related to wellbeing, this included medical benefits, educational support as well as assistance with any other wellbeing related benefits.
* Analysis and identify benefits trends, through market research, putting together proposals for improvements to the current benefits plans.
* Create and implement new benefits, working with Global HR colleagues as well as trusted vendors and third party providers, engaging with external advisors to ensure a smooth completion of projects.
* Help to develop the EMEA Benefits strategy, working alongside benefits colleagues across the global to harmonise and enhance the employee benefits offering.
* Play a key role in the development and improvement of benefits communications, looking at innovative ways in whist to drive uptake and engagement across a number of EMEA countries.
* Consider different cultural and legislative challenges that come with working across the EMEA region, engaging with local HR professionals.
* Strong background working with European/EMEA Benefits, working with the UK and 2 other countries.
* Ability to digest and understand benefits policies.
* Strong analytical ability and confidence to manipulate large volumes of data to identify market trends.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with all levels of the business and influence senior stakeholders.
* Previous experience working in a large matrix organisation, supporting multiple different regions.
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to apply for the position, please follow the link below, or for more information call Dean Mottram on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job