PERMANENT – BENEFITS COORDINATOR – MILTON KEYNES – COMPETITIVE
- Do you have previous Benefits Administration experience?
- Are you experienced in dealing with Employee Relations?
- Do you have strong organisational skills?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Benefits Coordinator to join their growing company.
- Participates in the set-up and renewal of Company Benefits; evaluates our third party offering to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Periodic reviews and the introduction of local and desirable discount schemes for employees.
- Ensures that all employees are registered for the correct benefit level and monthly reporting.
- Handles general Company Benefit enquiries for both employees and external vendors/third-party administrators.
- Prepares quarterly plans in conjunction with the Social Committee to include incentives, seasonal activities, Corporate events and registered health and charity functions. Includes a Company Go Green Campaign.
- Design and publicise forthcoming engagement activity.
- Monitors and maintains our intranet to ensure it’s up-to-date and promotes our offering as well as internal controls against fraudulent activity.
- Writes Corporate communications for Companywide distribution and updates our social media platforms.
- Manages annual staff survey and monthly exit interview process, analyses data and produces plan with recommendation for improvement.
- Manages quarterly attendance awards, adhoc long service, twice yearly continuous service screening checks, annual life assurance and adhoc disability claims.
- Supports HRM in salary benchmarking and annual staff reviews.
- Send monthly updates to employees on maternity leave / LTS.
- Coordinates REMCOM process.
- Proven experience of working with Company Benefits
- Experience of Customer Service, with effective communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced in using Microsoft office
- Excellent organisational skills
Working hours: Monday – Friday 40hrs per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job