We are looking for a Benefits Consultant who is able to hit the ground running. You must have a wealth of experience and a strong passion for HR. Is this you? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for a company based in Dorking to work within their Global Rewards Team. Please note this is a 6 month contract or FTC position.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the UK Benefits programs
- Looking after the continued administration and operation of employee benefit plans designs and programs.
- Building and maintaining productive working relationships with key internal partners.
- To coordinate, educate and engage with other departments within the company to ensure that everyone is compliant with policies/procedures.
- Reporting of the UKs Benefits over to the US team.
- Ensuring work is aligned to the wider HR Strategy
- Support benefit budget oversight, analysis and reporting
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within Employee Benefits
- Knowledge of Payroll and Invoicing is an advantage
- Ability to asses business issues and develop solutions
- Experience within the daily operations and management of UK Benefits Programme
- Able to accurately analyse data to identify issues
- Thorough understanding of laws and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Use of initiative and able to work independently
- CIPD Qualified
- Circa £300 per day
- Free Parking
To apply please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
HR, Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Benefits, Payroll, Invoicing, Operational, Insurance, Pension, Rewards Advisor.
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job