My client is looking for a Benefits Administrator to join there well respected Financial Services company based in the heart of Bristol. If you are looking for a role where you can really develop within the pensions and investments industry then this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client has a fantastic reputation, and they have experienced a very impressive period of growth, which is causing waves in the Bristol market. This is a great time to join this company.
The role of a Benefits Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Communicating with Account Managers to ensure a smooth process for each transaction and transfer.
- Identifying risks within your department.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met, and completed to a very high standard.
- Calculating the benefits provided by SIPPs.
- Providing excellent customer service when called upon.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- A working knowledge of SIPPs is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exposure to a pension / wealth management company would be beneficial.
- Passionate about providing an excellent customer service.
- Team player.
If you want to work within the Financial Services as a Benefits Administrator, and long for a role that offers you excellent progression then this could be the role for you. The hours of work are 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job