Full-time Permanent role. Salary of up to £22K per annum.
Your new company
You will work for one of the UK's top providers of full Self-invested Personal Pension Schemes and Small Self-administered Pension Schemes. Operating out of modern premises in the city centre, this company aims to deliver the best self-invested pension products in the market, from the simple and straightforward to the complex and bespoke.
Your new role
This is a full-time permanent position. The salary on offer is up to £22K per annum. As a Benefits Administrator you will provide an essential role in the administration of SIPP's, supporting the Account Managers and Senior Management.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you must have excellent data entry skills and the ability to identify data. The candidate will also have excellent communication skills. Pension experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. Day to day duties include:
- Accurately process all client instructions and tasks to a high standard.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Inform Account Managers and clients of specific matters affecting schemes.
- Inform of all benefits relevant to each scheme.
- Ensure all client deadlines and service standards are met.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good standard of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a full salary of up to £22K plus fantastic career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job