Bender and Cutter Required;
Encore Personnel is recruiting Bender and Cutter on behalf of our well know client based within the Alfreton.
Hours of work will be:
- Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:30
- Friday 07:30-13:30
- £7.85 p/h
- Holiday pay and pension
As a Bender & Cutter your primary role is to work on the production and development of Mobile Stair Cases and access equipment, using mild steel. Your role will involve but MAY NOT be limited to the following duties:
- Measuring and cutting metal to required sizes
- Basic Fabrication using hand tools
- Construction of mobile steps framework, bracings, treads and platforms
- Working using 'Lean Thinking' and continuous improvement manufacturing proceses
- General Housekeeping duties and helping if/when required
Work will be unsupervised at times. You are requested to seek clarification from your line manager if you are unsure of any of the tasks you are asked to carry out
- the ability to work quickly, accurately and safely
- practical skills
- Reliability, punctuality and work ethic.
This is an ongoing position and it may become permanent for the right candidate.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Please contact Encore Derby , or send a message to the provided email address:Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job