Bench Technicians - Electro/Mechanical
Full time role (40 hours per week)
25 days holiday
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well respected company based near Farnham, Surrey. Our client has an immediate position available for an experienced electro / mechanical bench technician.
Working with a small team of technicians your role will be to disassemble, fault find and repair and reassemble electro - mechanical equipment for the Aerospace industry. To be considered for a role with this extremely busy company you will have:
- Experience of electro/mechanical assembly / disassembly
- Experience of using ATE including DVM’s etc
- Fault finding to component level
- Hand soldering and PCB rework skills
- Familiar with wiring and mechanical diagrams
- Good Communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have a recognised qualification in a relevant subject
*** YOU MUST BE ABLE TO READ ELECTRICAL/WIRING DIAGRAM ***
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Wiring Diagrams