Bench Team Member, Lincoln
37 hours per week
3 shift rotation
I am urgently seeking a Bench Team Member to join my well established client's team based in Lincoln.
In this role you will undertake various tasks from deburring of components to the assembly of products.
- General deburring and finishing duties
- Using standard hand-tools and general measuring equipment
- Working from Engineering Drawings and assembling complex parts
- Single piece & batch work
- Ensuring parts conform to drawing
- Processing parts within the allocated time
- Keeping accurate documentation
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment - Essential
- Good numerical skills - Desirable
- NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship - Desirable
- Computer literacy - Desirable
- Experience of using standard measurement equipment - Desirable
My client is well established and is expanding due to growing business. This position offers good opportunities to develop skills and progress.
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Deburring finishing parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job