£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
If you have experience working as a Bench joiners/Carpenters please contact us now!
We are looking for Bench joiners and Carpenters to work with point of sale furniture for our client in Wellingborough who is an manufacturing company.
- Following paperwork instructions and prepared section sizes, ensuring jobs completed in order and on time with production schedule
- To maintain accurate records and paper chains where applicable;
- Working with and assembling bespoke and adhoc specialist one off projects
- To ensure Factory Manager is notified of any discrepancies to paperwork.
- To maintain close liaison and communication with Factory Manager with regards to daily/weekly progress of jobs in line with the production schedule with a view to preventing delays in production and delivery.
- To ensure maximum efficiency at all times;
- To take ownership and accountability for quality ensuring standards are maintained at all times;
- Ensure both specialist and bespoke production jobs are processed on time and to high quality standard with minimum waste.
- Must have experience as no training provided
- Willing to work alone and as part of a small team
- High communication at all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job