Benefits: Training provided, 20 days holidays + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time / Permanent 42.5 hours per week from 8.00 until 17.00 Monday to Friday and overtime is often available at 1.5 times the hourly rate
Our client, a busy long-established business based in Rugby, Warwickshire, supply a wide range of timber products to major house builders nationwide and have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted and respected building supply companies. Experienced in a wide range of construction disciplines, they pride themselves on their extensive industry knowledge.
They are currently looking for an experienced joiner to manufacture joinery products such as porch canopies, screens, door frames and whilst a range of lifting equipment is available the position would involve some heavy lifting.
- To manufacture and assemble joinery products from drawings for the building trade.
- To make completed products from start to finish.
- To operate the required machinery and tools, including planers, saws and spindle moulders.
- To help maintain a safe working environment.
- To work as part of a team and individually.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Joinery experience would be beneficial
- Able to work from drawings or written instructions
- Whilst our client would be looking to employ someone conversant with a variety of machinery additional training could be given as required to help fulfil your potential.
- Able to work unaccompanied
- A forklift license would be an advantage
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Bench Joiner, Wood Machining, Workshop, Joinery, Joiner Vacancies, Machinist Vacancies, Joiner, Bench joiner, Bench hand joiner, Manufacturing, Woodwork, Manufacture, Hand joiner, Experienced joiner,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'