Are you a skilled Cabinet Maker/ Bench Joiner who is looking to work with busy local company manufacturing high quality furniture? Our client has been operating for a number of years and is now going through an exciting period of growth offering excellent opportunities to enthusiastic joiners.
The Job Role:
- Producing high quality furniture from wood
- Preparation of materials
- Working as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST be a skilled Bench Joiner/ Cabinet Maker
- Drilling & tapping experience is essential as well as other wood prepping duties
- Experience working with hard surfaces is essential
- Formal qualifications in joinery, wood work or carpenter are not essential but would be advantageous
- Basic Salary £10 per hour
- Working days
- Working in a clean and efficient shop floor.
- Career progression and opportunities to move forward.
For more vacancies, please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job