Do you enjoy all things Carpentry and Joinery?
Do you have the ability to work from technical drawings?
We are currently recruiting for a Bench Hand Joiner to join the team at our Joiners Workshop at H&S Joinery in Blackburn, BB1 2QQ.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of work that the industry has to offer.
What you'll do
- Operating a range of woodworking machines
- Operating a range of hand power tools
- Manufacturing staircases
- Manufacturing windows, doors, door frames and reception counters
- Working to deadlines
- Maintaining general cleanliness of work area
Carpentry| Joinery | Bench Hand Joiner | Joiner | Carpenter | Technical Drawings
Have you got what it takes?
- Apprenticeship in Carpentry and Joinery to Level 3
- Ability to work from technical drawings and job specifications
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Ability to work on their own
- Articulate and numerate
- Health and safety aware
- The ideal candidate should come from a time served and college trained apprenticeship.
- Experience of working in a joiner's workshop -desirable
- Driving licence - desirable
H & S Joinery Ltd (part of the Seddon Group of Companies)
Based in the heart of Lancashire, our modern factory unit combines the use of advanced 5 Axis CNC and modern woodworking machinery , on site spray polishing facilities,traditional joinery knowledge and a highly skilled workforce these ensures we can deliver both large-scale commercial projects as well as one off designs for private clients who are looking for a special touch for their home.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'