Bench hand joiners
Our client based in Micklefield are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic Bench hand joiner to join their team on a permanent basis.
To carry out all duties of a Bench hand joiner effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the manufacturing operation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience using Cross cut saw, planer/thicknesser, panel saws, spindle moulder would be advantages
- Ideally experience in a signage company
- Be hard-working
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, be physically fit
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
- Must have previous experience using Cross cut saw, planer/thicknesser, panel saws, spindle moulder.
Monday to Friday 0700-1800, early finish Friday
Rate of pay:
£8.21 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"