Bench Hand Joiner
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Basic £420 per week + overtime
Our client is a leading window and door, repair and replacement company servicing the insurance industry. They were set up in 2004 as a subsidiary to target the trade market and has already established a reputation as a supplier of the highest quality trade frames.
Our client requires Qualified Bench Hand Joiners.
Skills required from the Bench Hand Joiner:
- Must be experienced in the production of Hardwood and Softwood Windows, Doors and Frames.
- Be able to operate many different types of woodworking machinery such as planers and saws.
- Must also have own hand tools.
- You will be expected to produce doors and windows from drawings and ‘collect and copies’
- Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 16.30pm
- Basic £420 per week plus overtime
- 28 holidays a year
- Pension Scheme.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Bench Hand Joiner then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job