Bench Fitter / Deburrer
£10.50 to £11.20
Our client is a leading sub contract manufacturer with a reputation for top quality and service. They produce machined parts, kits of parts and assemblies for leading companies in the UK, USA,. They specialise in the design and manufacture of orthopaedic instruments and supporting OEMs in the aerospace, electronics, microwave, laser, defence and sub sea markets. Working within ISO9001:2001 and AS9100 Quality Management Systems and are recognised as a leading subcontractor for work requiring the highest standards of assembly and finishing
All our people work within our quality philosophy and work together as a team to give our customers what they want. Some of the items we produce go straight from our factory to operating theatres around the world so it is important that we consistently work to the very highest standards.
Our client have a modern clean factory with a good environment and positive supportive outlook towards our people, our customers and our suppliers.
Reporting To – Fitting Team Leader
- To use a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and abrasive materials to professionally finish machined parts
- To clean and deburr small batches of precision components prior to assembly
- To create assemblies which work efficiently as well as look and feeling right
- To solder special components.
- To work to process sheets and to document the work done accurately and comprehensively
- To make positive contributions to our Fitting Team helping colleagues and taking part in Team Briefings as appropriate and checking “first offs” for others.
- To maintain and develop expertise in Fitting Techniques
- To make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy
Hours Of Work
39 Hours per week Monday - Friday
Flexible start (07-30 or 08-00)
Flexible Finish 16-30 to 18-00 Monday to Thursday
Flexible Finish Friday 12-30 to 14-30
Must be very flexible and willing to work some paid overtime when required
We make a contribution to a stakeholder pension
Good annual leave and sick pay arrangements
This is a temp to perm position, 12 week probation.
Mynt Recruitment are acting as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job