Bell Attendant/Porter - Central London - £24,500
** 4 positions available **
A luxury complex of private apartments are looking for 4 Bell Attendants/Porter to join their team in Central London.
You will be working at one of the most exclusive addresses in London providing exceptional service to all residents and visitors.
* To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all residents and visitors.
* Actively and positively engage with residents, colleagues, visitors, clients and our service providers to build trusted relationships and ensure a seamless service experience can be created.
* To anticipate any resident needs, follow up and ensure that the resident expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
* Looking after all the resident needs at the door, either on departure or arrival, whether it involves arranging a taxi, retrieving/parking their vehicle, assisting with packages, providing umbrellas, etc.
* Personalised bespoke service is maintained for every individual resident knowing their preferences and specific needs.
* To assist the residents with valeting their vehicle.
* Attention to detail on all aspects of the job, whether it's resident service or maintaining and managing the building to the required immaculate level.
* Maintains awareness of cultural differences needed to meet residents specific needs and requirements.
* To anticipate residents' needs, including asking questions of residents to better understand their needs and watching/listening to resident preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
* Actively listen and respond positively to resident's questions, concerns, and requests and use specific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
* Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
* Establishes relationships with local attractions, restaurants and other businesses to enhance guests' experiences.
* Support your colleagues and assist coaching new starters through their probation periods.
* To ensure that a detailed daily log is maintained for any incidents, resident requests and shift handover.
* To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.
* Encourage and motivate colleagues to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
* Taking ownership and liaising any resident requests as required.
* Be reliable, flexible, honest
What You Will Need
* Experience of working in a luxury hotel or high-end residential environment
* Full and clean driving licence
* Immaculate appearance
* Track record of delivering exceptional customer service
How To Apply
If you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this position then please contact Marcus at the Search Consultancy Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Bell Attendant
- Private Residence
- Gate Attendant
- Junior Concierge