Belgium and France Regional Accountant
A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow is seeking a Belgium and France Regional Accountant to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience/knowledge in Financial Management and Analysis, then you could be the Financial Controller we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As Belgium and France Regional Accountant, you'll be responsible for actively managing all financial information on a monthly basis, as well as providing insight and analysis on financial forecasting. You'll have the ability to produce insightful monthly management variance reports for both Income Statement and Balance Sheet and will be required to generate accessible commentary for management. Additionally, you will be the lead finance contact for all Belgium and France accounting matters, ensuring all items are dealt with in accordance with local accounting legislation whilst understanding the long-term impact on the group. This includes local AXA, Warrants and other employee schemes.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Extensive knowledge of financial and management reporting
- Fluency in French - essential
- Previous experience of French or Belgium accounting essential with a focus on payroll and payroll tax accounting preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills with previous experience required in creating and writing commentary for management
- Ability to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner by prioritising workload
Who will you be working for?
As Belgium and France Regional Accountant, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer; a company who recognise and reward you for talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
Are you an excellent bilingual communicator with financial project management experience? If so, you could be the Regional Accountant we're looking for.
Interested? Get in touch, today!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job