Supreme Recruitment are currently recruiting for:-
Behaviour Support Workers
Do you have previous experience within a Behaviour Support role?
Do you have strong behaviour management?
Are you free for work ASAP?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Applicants must be experienced and confident in supporting all age groups with a range of special educational needs. Strong behaviour management skills are essential and previous experience working as a Behaviour Support Worker, SEN Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant or a similar role is essential.
What you will require:
- Relevant experience
- Strong behaviour control
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
Full Vetting Required.