Behaviour Support Worker
Behaviour Support Worker required for SEN School in Wembley, Brent
My client, a Special Education Needs school in the Borough of Brent requires an experienced Behaviour Support Worker on a full-time basis from November 2017.
Behaviour Mentor - Wembley - Brent
- Behaviour Mentor
- November Start
- Full time (Monday - Friday)
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- A passion and commitment to supporting students with complex learning difficulties and disabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of theories behind the form and function of behaviour, ADHD, Autism and SEMH.
- High level ICT skills to use internet based computer programs to track behaviour patterns of individual students
- Knowledge of physical intervention techniques, although full training will be given.
- Good analytical skills to update students' behaviour support plans
- With training and support, the applicant will be able to deliver specialised behaviour training to other schools in the local area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-supported behaviour unit at a school graded as 'outstanding' at the last OFSTED inspection. The school is a large SEN provision in London, meeting the needs of 250 students with complex needs, ranging from key stage 1 to key stage 5. We have excellent links with the local schools and colleges as a teaching school, delivering training in numerous disciplines.
Short distance from the nearest tube station
Full time position, Monday to Friday for the academic year with a view to keep going permanent
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Teaching Assistant
- North West London
- North London
- Behaviour TA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job