The role of Behaviour Support Worker involves working either on a one to one or small group basis with students who have been identified with Social, Emotional Behavioural or Mental Health issues known either as BESD, EBD or SEMH.
- You will support the teacher in addressing the needs of all pupils but especially those pupils who need particular help with behaviour management to overcome barriers to learning.
- Assist the teacher with the development and implementation of individual Education/ Behavioural/ Support/ Mentoring plans and behaviour management strategies.
- Provide levels of individual pastoral support to pupils including those with special needs, as directed by the teacher.
- Provide information and advice to enable pupils to make choices about their own learning, behaviour and attendance
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress, achievements, behaviours and attendance.
You will need to be patient, resilient and empathetic to each of the student's individual needs.
If you have what it takes please forward your CV for the attention of Samantha Baldwin.
The Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references. The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job