Behaviour Support Worker - Supply
100% of all Behaviour Support Workers have received regular work so far this academic year!
If you are interested in making a positive difference to children’s lives then this may be a perfect opportunity for you. We are recruiting Behaviour Support Workers to work on a flexible supply basis, covering staff absence in local schools, usually Pupil Referral Units (PRUs).
- Regular work in Pupil Referral Units (PRUs) and some in Mainstream Education
- Flexible day to day supply, as and when required
- Opportunities for full time, temporary or permanent contracts
- CV and career support from your dedicated SEN consultant
We are currently looking for any of the below qualities:
- Experience working with Autism, Asperger’s, Social, Emotional or Mental Health issues
- Educational experience, either Teaching Assistants, Coaches or HLTAs.
- Team Teach or MAPA trained
- A pro-active and nurturing approach to working with children
Why choose Principal to find you Behaviour Support Work?
"Staff are always so supportive and find me the right placements. Fantastic service. I have had some of my very best supply work through Principal and I really like your honest, flexible approach to length of roles with scope to go permanent. Really refreshing approach."
Please send your CV today or call the office to discuss what opportunities we have available.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Support Workers
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job