A high achieving secondary ASD school is recruiting for a Behaviour Support Worker / SEMH TA specialising in behaviour management to join them in ASAP.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically ASD & SEMH.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year and would be temp to perm for the right candidate.
Trial days will be held ASAP and requires you to be able to start immediately.
- Behaviour Support Worker / ASD TA
- Supportive SLT and regular CPD
- Full time, long term role for the full academic year
- Permanent contracts on offer
- £80 - £90 per day
- Proven experience working within SEN classroom
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin trials ASAP
- Secondary Education
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'