We are currently recruiting for an experienced Behaviour Support Worker. This position is for an immediate start, and would benefit someone who enjoys dealing with challenging/disaffected teenagers.
You will be required to work with challenging/disaffected teenagers, you must have the ability to form positive working relationships with the pupils who are assigned to you.
The ideal candidate
To join this school, it is essential that you have:
- Experience dealing with challenging pupils
- Confident on leading 1 to 1 catch up work
- Have a background of working with young people who risk exclusion
- The ability to work effectively with challenging family backgrounds
- Good behavior management
This is an all-girl secondary School which is located in Bristol and easily located by train and local bus routes.The school has academy status, and benefits from state of art equipment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP for the attention of Jessica at ASQ Education or directly through this advertisement. You can call her on
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send Jessica your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across Bristol, Bath and Somerset to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "SEN" "TA" "TEACHING ASSISTANT" "SECONDARY SCHOOL" "SCHOOLS" "BEHAVIOUR" "SUPPORT WORKER"