Principal Resourcing are working in partnership with an Alternative School provision in Hull who are seeking a number of behaviour support teaching assistants on both a full time and part time basis. These positions are due to commence ASAP and after October half term.
The School provides a personalised education for students with a range of Social and Emotional needs including Autism, Asperger’s and behavioural needs, all with varying severities. The role will involve working on a 1:1 and small group basis with pupils aged between 11 - 16, to support and provide guidance to encourage their engagement in learning within their classroom environment as well as their personal and social development during socialising periods through break and lunch times.
The ideal candidates for these roles will be resilient, caring and a nurturing Teaching Assistant with previous experience working with young people with Autism and/or behavioural difficulties. A qualification in Team Teach and/or MAPA would also be advantageous.
What you will require:
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience
- Evidence and experience of working with SEN/SEMH students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education and supporting students
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus - up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'