Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School - SEMH/Behaviour Support
£65 - £90 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting in September?
Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
SEN Teaching Assistants Needed
A mainstream Primary school in Streatham in Lambeth are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child on a one-to-one basis. This role will be a behaviour support role as the child displays challenging behaviour. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin in January 2020. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
Streatham in Lambeth
1 year contract
£65-£90 per day (DOE)
The Primary School are looking for:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
- Experience working with ASD in any setting
- Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
- Team teach training or similar
- Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
- Makaton/PECS training desirable
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE's in Maths and English - C or above)
- Good communication skills
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Abi Ralph on . I look forward to your application!
SEN Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support Worker - January 2020 Start - Streatham in Lambeth
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'