REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking experienced Behaviour Support Worker / SEN Teaching Assistants.
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEND recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting Behaviour Support & Teaching Teaching Assistants to work in Special Educational Needs Schools in Barnsley.
Assignments can be anything from day to day work up to long term assignments to cover maternity leave and illness cover, these assignments can often result in a conversion to a long term/permanent position being offered.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Experience of working or volunteering within a Behaviour Support role / SEN / Childcare setting.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be confident in their behaviour management skills and be a great role model for the students.
* The desire and ability to build relationships with students that need support with their social and emotional health.
* Moving & Handling Certification (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Team Teach Qualification (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Moving & Handling Training
- Free Team Teach Training
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
- Challenging Environment
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'