Behaviour Support Worker
Contract - Long term
Do you have experience of working with Children with challenging behaviour? Are you able to travel into Leeds for a new and challenging role?
We are looking for a Behaviour Support Worker to work in one of our EBD (Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) specialist schools in the Bradford area starting as soon as possible until which will be ongoing until July 2018. This EBD school has fantastic facilities, a great supportive staff team and is located close to transport links for easy access by car or train, the school is situated on the Bradford/Huddersfield border.
* Recent experience of working with child with challenging behaviour
* Resilient and calm natured
* Happy to work 1:1 as well as in the classroom
* Have a current DBS on the update Service or willing to complete a new one
* Team Teach trained is desirable
If you would like to hear more about this role please email through your CV to or complete the online application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job