Behaviour specialist TA needed in Harrow
- Mainstream Primary School
- Based in Harrow
- Daily pay £65-£80 depending on experience
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work within a primary school based in the London Borough of Greenwich. We are looking for an outstanding SEND experienced Learning Support Assistant, who is dedicated to supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
Experience of working with a range of special needs and challenging behaviour would be desirable.
The job will be working full time with a Year 1 pupil with possible autism, high anxiety and social and emotional difficulties and needs 1:1 support from a focused and experienced Support Assistant.
- Supporting pupil in the classroom on a 1:1 basis
- Supervising pupil in & out of the classroom
- Encourage and support the child learning
- Helping the teacher prepare for lessons and plan activities
Benefits to you
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- Opportunity of a permanent contract with the school
- Based in Greenwich, South East London
- On-going support from a dedicated consultant
- Experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/Classroom Assistant
- Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Valid DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Available 5 days a week and able to commit
- Able to commit to 1-3 months minimum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job