We are seeking Learning Mentors for students with challenging behavioural needs in a sports specialist school. This role would ideally suit an individual with behaviour management experience due to needs of the school.
The roles are based in and round the North London area working with students who are not in mainstream education due to behavioural needs. This rewarding role gives you the chance to turn around the lives of the future generations.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the behaviour sector and have at least 3 of the following:
- Worked in a PRU or Alternative Provision
- Worked within Youth, Outreach or had with experience NEET
- SEN experience- SEMH, ASC and ADHD
- Residential support/care worker
- Psychology, Criminology, Drama or English Degree
- ESOL tutor or previous experience in supporting language
- Sports coaching qualification or background
- Team Teach/ SKIP, CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
- Positive, strong, confident personality
- A genuine passion for young people's learning
Does this sound like you? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your up to date CV or call Rukshana to discuss this opportunity further on the number provided.
Teaching personnel are the leading provider in education for day to day, long term and intervention supply, of teachers; TA's and tutors for schools across the U.K.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job