Behaviour Buddy - SEMH Support Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel Bristol are seeking a 'Behaviour Buddy' Teaching Assistant to support Secondary school pupils in a large academy in Bristol.
This is a full time role and will begin at the start of next term - 3rd June preferred start date but the school can be a little flexible for the right candidate. The role will be until the end of the academic year, with the opportunity to continue in the school in September, pending a review in July.
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a new opportunity and are passionate about supporting students with SEMH needs then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be joining an exceptionally well run SEN department in which you will be fully supported. The school has great facilities to support the students.
The role will consist of 1:1 support in class and also in sessions outside of lessons. The student you will be supporting will occasionally have outreach support in which you will accompany the student to days out at sessions at Horse World and Boxing Mentoring. These sessions are usually once fornightly and transport will be provided by the school.
The weekly pay rate for this role will be £285 - £325 (dependant on experience)
Teaching Assistant - Requirements:
- Some previous experience supporting students/individuals with challenging behaviour
- Prior experience within a school setting is not necessarily a requirement but is desirable
- Enhanced DBS - Teaching Personnel can help you apply for this.
If you have not previously worked as a Teaching Assistant please still apply as the school are also keen to take on Graduates that are motivated and willing to learn! We are particularly keen to take on graduates with a sports or pyschology specialism.
Benefits of Working with Teaching Personnel:
- Specialist Recruitment Consultant dedicated to finding you work and offering support.
- Competitive and Fair Pay Rate
- Access to our CPD Academy - this provides you with opportunities to take courses such as 'Team Teach' and 'Child Protection Training'
- Refer a Friend Scheme - financial benefits for every friend that joins us!
- Weekly Pay - you will be paid weekly directly into your bank account
If this is a role that interests you, please apply with your CV and cover letter. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you wish to find out more about this role then please call our office on quote 'Behaviour Buddy ref 400'
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'