Position: Behaviour AssistantClosing Date: 11.59pm 16th DecemberAurora White House School and Aurora Eccles School Aurora White House School and Aurora Eccles School in Quidenham, Norwich are looking for a Behaviour Assistant. The schools provide flexible day placements for students aged 6 to 16 years with communication and associated difficulties or specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia. Some may be on the autistic spectrum or have anxieties and difficulties that create barriers to learning. To take a virtual look around our school please click here: Eccles Virtual Tour Main Purpose of the Role:To work within our team supporting the Behaviour Lead’s and teaching staff in their work. You will play a proactive role in positive behaviour management as well as interacting with the young people during extra-curricular times, encouraging them to participate in the social and academic life of the school. The role will also monitor, quality assure and implement behaviour strategies in order to mitigate risk for the young people and those around themTo support the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) with safeguarding caseload management. To receive safeguarding referrals via the school’s safeguarding system, My Concern, and follow school safeguarding processes and policies.Key Duties:Duties will vary, for a full job description please contact Liz from the recruitment team
- Commitment to the role, the desire to put the child/young person first and treat them as an individual
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly and decisively and able to stay calm in a crisis/emergency situation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English)
- Be positive and creative in meeting young people’s needs
- Able to undertake the physical demands of the job role
- A relevant professional qualification or the ability to gain L3 in working with children and young people
- L3 in working with children and young people is highly desirable
- Qualifications in behavioural approaches or psychology would be desirable
Due to the location of the school, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
- Life assurance
- Pension plan
- High street discounts
- Health cash back plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Training and Development
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please visit our careers place www.auroragroupcareers.com or more information on this position please contact /<p
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'