We have an opportunity for a Bedroom Sales Consultant to join the team based in Cross Hands either full time or part time on a permanent basis
As our Sales Consultant your role will involve working in the showroom, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore confident in approaching people. You will be eager to introduce them to our fantastic furniture displays and guide them through the products features and benefits, able to advise customers on design, colour and patterns to help them find their ideal item.
What will you be doing?
Using your product knowledge and excellent communication skills you will maximise sales opportunities, including promoting our finance, warranty and delivery options.
You will liaise with your fellow team to ensure the customer receives an excellent, timely service all whilst earning uncapped commission and working in a bustling, engaging environment. You will have the ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas and able
This will involve:
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate product information
- Identifying the customers needs and requirements and explaining the features and benefits of the product
- Providing price quotations and estimates
- Driving sales and supporting the stores overall success
What we’re looking for in our Sales Consultant:
- We’re looking for a brand ambassador for colleagues and customers alike who is tenacious in their ability to achieve goals.
- You will already be an accomplished sales person who is familiar with working in a sales environment including working to targets, KPI’s and have up-selling skills.
- Be passionate about delivering a high standard of service
- Well presented and confident in speaking to customers and making a lasting impression
- Knowledge and experience of selling furniture is preferred but not essential
In return we offer;
- Basic salary paid monthly plus -
- Generous uncapped bonus and holiday commission
- 30+ days holiday allowance
- 20% staff discount across our retail and leisure group
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Business attire provided
- Great career progression opportunities
- Full ongoing training provided, including regular visits to or from suppliers to ensure you have all the knowledge you need in order to succeed
We are keen to hear from any Sales Consultant, Retail Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Design Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate, Senior Sales, Showroom Sales and Sales Colleague.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'