- Basic Salary £18,000 annual salary.
- Paid Annual Leave of 28 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive monthly commission incentive on retail sales (uncapped potential earnings in excess of £6,000 annually)
- Product reward incentives for retail sales achievements (potential £2,000 worth of products annually)
- Company Pension (after a qualifying period of employment)
- Uniform provided
- 15% off Treatments Tuesday - Thursday
- 15% off Apartment stays Monday - Thursday
- Purchase products from our retail houses of Decléor, Elemis, Neom Organics and Comfort Zone with 15% discount
- 15% off the Heat Experience Monday - Thursday: Saunarium, Aromatherapy Room, Crystal Steam Bath, Sauna Cabin, Foot Baths, Ice Room, Plunge Pool, Experience Showers
Titanic Spa, the UK’s first Eco-Spa, has been designed within a traditional textile mill, creating a brand-new concept exclusively offering an unsurpassed Spa experience.
Attentive and individualised service is the hallmark here at Titanic Spa. As a leading Spa in the UK, we are eager to meet individuals with a passion for the Spa industry and a drive to exceed customer expectations. As a privately-owned company, our team is small but dedicated, and all employees contribute to our business strategy and progression. We are proud of our friendly working environment.
Titanic Spa invests in staff through our individual training and development programmes and believes in promoting from within. We are seeking employees with the right attitude and a determination to succeed, thrive and grow with us. If you are currently looking for a job within the spa industry and feel you have the attributes to work as part of our team within our rapidly expanding business, then we would like to hear from you.
We are now recruiting at Titanic Spa
Positions Available include: Full Time and Part Time Spa Therapists. Titanic Spa is the UK's First Eco Spa and One of the Country's Leading Destination Spa. Due to the success of our business, we are now seeking 5* Spa Therapists, who are dedicated, motivated and passionate about the spa industry.
You will be able to deliver 5* spa treatments/customer service. You will hold good communication skills. Be able to ensure that the business standards are always maintained to the highest level and that the professionalism, honesty and that the guest journey and personal presentation is always maintained.
At TITANIC Spa, we pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of treatments for our guests within one of our 20 treatment rooms from product houses Decleor, Elemis, Comfort Zone, Neom Organics and CND.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and hardworking therapists to join our fantastic team. All training for product brands is provided in house Minimum NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent.
Full-time positions are available working Monday to Sunday on a rota basis.
We will advise you in due course of any positions vacant, suitable for your application and will hold your details on our records for six months should there be no vacancies at the time of application.
Titanic Spa will be handling every aspect of this application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'