24-7 Staffing has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Beauty Therapist to work in a local spa on a full time permanent basis.
To perform duties as directed by the Spa Management and maintain the treatment standard of the Spa. To adhere to the hygiene practices of the Spa and observe Health and Safety safe working practices.
- 40 hours a week over 5 days. Likely to include some weekends
- Annual Salary: £20,800
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Providing a variety of massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, eye treatments to the standard set by ESPA (or other supplier) and the Spa Management and in a timely manner.
- Acknowledging clients in a friendly and welcoming manner, answer enquiries promptly and positively
- Keeping documentation and maintain client files being aware of confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
- Upholding hygiene standards and observe Health and Safety guidelines
- Being aware of the COSHH regulations and safe handling of chemicals
- Maintaining equipment and report defects to the Spa Management
- Reporting shortages of stock to the Spa Management
- Suggesting and promoting retail products and link-sell treatments to include those of the Personal Trainer
- Maintaining Laundry supplies and any other duties that maintain the high standard of the Spa service, including changing rooms, pool side, treatment rooms, gym and reception area.
To be successful within the position you will need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Benefits / Rewards: -
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite car parking
- 25% discount in onsite restaurant
- Beautiful location
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job