Innovative Boutique Spa
We are delighted to be working with our client on this recruitment drive. This well established boutique Spa currently have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Spa Therapists to join their team.
This luxurious and unique Spa is seeking 2/3 Spa Therapists who have a real passion for the industry, can work with high end clientele & VIPs, understands that guest focus is paramount and is dedicated to offering a 5* service.
Experience & Qualifications;
- You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with previous proven experience within a Spa or Luxury Salon environment
- Holistic massage
- Advanced Mani Pedi
- Eye brow and eye lash tint
- Must have an amazing personality
- Positive attitude to guests and work in general is a must
Package being offered;
- Excellent Basic Salary £16,000 to £20,000 on experience
- 4.5 days a weekend every Sunday off
- 6.5 weeks holiday each year
- Uniform provided
- Paid lunch break
- Ongoing training in Spa treatments & procedures and product ranges
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who has a real passion for beauty and who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this team.
How to apply;Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- This well established boutique Spa currently have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Spa Therapists to join their team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job