* Established in 2005 in South Africa, our client is a family-run business. It is the country's leading beauty salon franchise that delivers on quality, service and heart. The chain boasts over 170 stores across South Africa. In recent years, our client has taken on the role of pioneering community upliftment initiatives through education - a salon-first in South Africa. Coupled with this, our client first-to-market launch of its' loyalty programme in 2006 sees over 300,000 members enjoying rewards and benefits from their regular visits.
* In 2015, our client opened the doors to its first Salon in North London. To date there are currently 4 more stores in North London.
* Dermalogica, Environ, OPI & Morgan Taylor are the flagship products used and sold in our salons with a "get in, glow out" menu of manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, body waxes, massages and facials.
* And…Fresh off the shores of South Africa, the clients very own Skincare Collection is the girl-on-the-glow's answer to everyday inspired skin. Whether it's optimum hydration, specialist care or anti-aging solutions you require, the Skincare Collection delivers scientifically proven results to suit the unique demands of your skin, and your lifestyle.
* The Therapist must be able to perform a variety of treatments including facials, waxes, massages, nail treatments, aesthetic treatments, laser hair removal. ( if possible). Additional training will be provided for treatments such as threading, eye lash extensions and more. The therapist must be able to perform these treatments at a high level of service and possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques and possess excellent hygiene and sanitation skills. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide the total guest experience to our guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allocated for the service.
* Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the salon.
* Provide consistent professional facial, body and nail treatments
* Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
* Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
* Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
* Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
* Actively promote Sorbet treatments, services and retail, as well as promotions and/or discounts available.
* Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
* Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization
* Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
* Must be willing to attend further training and refresher training
* Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings (talk shows)
* Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
* Assist in all areas of the salon's operation as requested by management.
* Be able to move around salons when and if needed
* Embody the culture and the philosophy of the brand
Experience & Qualifications;
* You must be qualified to NVQ Level 2 & NVQ level 3. CIBRAC AND CIDESCO
* 2 years experience or more preferred and previous proven experience within a Spa or Luxury Salon environment.
* Presentable and well spoken
Package being offered;
* Level 3 therapists £17,680 basic
* Level 4 therapist £18,720 basic
* Level 5/Senior Therapists £20,280 basic
* 2% commission on Treatments
* 10% commission on Retail
* 28 days holiday each year
* Uniform provided
* Paid lunch break
* Ongoing training in Spa treatments & procedures and product ranges
We are looking for Beauty Therapists who have a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who has a real passion for beauty and who will represent the Brand well and be an asset to this team.
How to apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Beauty Therapist