An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Beauty Therapist to join a vibrant salon community with several locations across North London.
Our client is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Beauty Therapist who has a passion for exceptional service and is looking to grow with the brand. You will be supported with ongoing training and development to exceed both short and long-term career goals.
· Consistently perform fantastic facials, waxing, body, hand and foot treatments to the highest standard
· Always assist Guests whenever possible meeting extremely high standards of customer service
· Perform an array of fabulous nail treatments including acrylics and gels
· Ensure that consultation cards are completed and up to date
· Conduct full consultations with Guests prior to their treatments
· Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training Guests in these areas.
· Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by Guests, ensuring complete Guest satisfaction.
· Ensure that all Guests are aware of the Loyalty Programme and encourage them to sign-up.
· Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
· Actively promote treatments, services and retail, as well as promotions and/or discounts available.
The ideal candidate would:
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 or equivalent in electrical facials
- Be well spoken and have strong communication skills
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Have proven experience in performing all beauty treatments
- Experience with Environ and/or Dermalogica would be advantageous
- Be target driven and self-motivated
- Maintain a high level of personal appearance and hygiene
- Languages: English
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and generous commission structure.
This is a fantastic chance to join a company with excellent career opportunities. All the support and training you require will be provided to excel in your career path.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job