Beauty Therapist / Front of House
We are looking to recruit an experienced Beauty Therapist/ Front of House.
Our client's luxury Salon is located in a beautiful building in the Cambridgeshire area.
The Spa offers a range of treatments from CACI, overall beauty treatments along with Holistic treatments. The Spa aims to promote a sense of well-being for their guests and the highest standards of treatments and customer care.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
* Level 3 Beauty Qualification with experience of providing the highest standards of treatments.
* Prove to us that you have the desire, dedication and commitment to learn (to meet Spas expectations and standards)
* Well presented
* An excellent communicator
* Experience in a Front of House position would be an advantage
* Good telephone manor
* Proven record of achievement of sales targets
* Reliable and dependable (excellent attendance record in previous job roles)
* Someone with high personal standards and attention to detail
What's on offer;
* Competitive salary - (£18,000 - £22,000)
* Product Incentives (quarterly) on reaching targets
* Commission on Service Levels/Targets
* Uniforms provided
* Every Sunday off
* Join our 'Saturday off' scheme (after 12 months)
* Holidays - 28 days including Bank Holidays - (Working Bank Holidays is not required)
* Full time - 38 hours
* Working - 5 days out of 7 - 2 days Front of House and 3 days Beauty Treatments
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job