4Leisure recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the leading established spa in the Eastleigh area.
My client is looking for therapists on hard-working, passionate, enthusiastic therapists who are happy to work on a rota full time basis which will include a number of weekends and weekdays. If you are looking for a new challenge and to be part of a friendly working team this may be the position for you.
The ideal therapist will meet the below criteria;
- Be qualified to a NVQ level 3 standard or equivalent
- be confident and comfortable carrying out all beauty treatments; facial, massages, nail treatments, waxing and body wraps
- Have a motivated and reliable work ethic.
- Carry out all treatments to a high standard
- Happy to work on a rota basis
- Experience within the beauty industry is desirable but not essential
In return my client will be offering the below employment package;
- A friendly working team environment
- Constant training on products and new spa treatments
- Dedicated hands on managers
- Generous salary and competitive commission structure in place on retail products- 10% on retail sold if monthly targets are met
- Discount on stockist products- 30%
- 30% accommodation on there sister hotels
- Staff meals when on duty
- Pension and holidays
- Plus many more company benefits
Salary per annum £18,000 -£20,000
If you are looking for your next step into the spa industry and would to work in vibrant luxury environment we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'