Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America andgrowth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Skin Spa Therapist (33.5hrs/wk) based in House of Fraser, Cheltenham.
Delivering treatments and exceptional client care, you’ll develop skincare conversations with all your customers, engaging them in our brand journey and increasing product sales in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a high standard of customer service by carrying out professional treatments in accordance with Clarins (UK) Ltd treatment guidelines
- Be responsible for selling the unique brand differentiation and the link with the ingredient stories, product benefits and usage of recommended homecare products both within the Spa and when promoting the brand on counter
- Focus on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand
- Create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of the brand as a story whilst engaging with customers.
- Have the confidence to overcome selling challenges
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene is maintained in the Clarins treatment room, reception and laundry area
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- NVQ 2 & 3 or equivalent Beauty Therapy qualification
- Experience in a hands on beauty or retail role with exceptional customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to be flexible and work shifts including weekends and evening
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'