Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Full Time Business Manager based in John Lewis, Newcastle.
Leading the team you will be responsible for ensuring all business objectives and retail targets are achieved. You will lead by example, providing excellent customer service at all times and developing the account and individuals in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Plan the team resource to deliver ultimate levels of customer service to meet the needs of the business.
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions
- Ensure accurate stock and sales levels are maintained and have an overall awareness of competitive / department / store performance in relation to that of the Clarins business
- Building the motivation and confidence of the team by coaching, mentoring, building specific development plans and highlighting career aspirations to drive internal mobility and improve employee retention to the brand
- Participate in interactive training and provide feedback on hands on experience and innovative ideas to develop service tools and customer activity
- Commercially aware with a passion for skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Self-motivated, enjoy exploring opportunities and taking initiative
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- 3 years experience in a management or supervisory role
- Significant experience in a Beauty retail or Spa environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'