Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Account Manager (28.4hrs/wk) based in House of Fraser, Croydon.
Playing a vital role you’ll take ownership of the Clarins business in order to grow and develop the account and team. You will lead by example, providing excellent customer service at all times.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively business plan the team resource to deliver ultimate levels of customer service to meet the needs of the business.
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions
- Ensure accurate stock and sales levels are maintained and have an overall awareness of competitive / department / store performance in relation to that of the Clarins business
- Establish a professional working relationship with each team member in order to assist them in their individual development
- Entitled to work in Jersey
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- At least 2 years background in luxury retail - ideally in a beauty environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
- Business Plan
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'