A beautiful Cosmetic brand is looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to execute the retail and wholesale sales strategy to drive the development of their existing distribution. Established for over 15 years they have built a reputation for sophisticated products that are intuitive, a pleasure to use and absolutely essential to their users. Covering Skincare, Makeup and Fragrance they pride themselves on luxurious formulations based on scientific research to embellish everyday life and the beauty of women who use the product.
You will be reporting directly into the VP Marketing and Sales and you will be responsible for 1 direct report and more than 20 indirect reports. The role will cover both Skincare and Makeup therefore experience or a passion for this product area is essential. The role will primarily focus on developing the existing UK business through accounts such as; Space NK, Harrods, Selfridges and the Fenwick Group through deepening the penetration and increasing the sell through across all lines. A smaller aspect of the role will be focussing on Business Development on a selective scale through accounts such as; John Lewis, Harvey Nichols or Liberty. The role will cover both retail and wholesale aspects of the business so experience of managing both is essential.
You will be responsible for delivering the brands sales strategy, budget and annual plans by working collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Manage the in store execution of the UK sales strategy to budget by working in partnership with the Managing Director to develop an in store retail and wholesale strategy in each account.
- Enable the Retail Managers to achieve monthly and cumulative retail and wholesale targets, budgets and objectives.
- Ensure the necessary systems and processes are in place and continuously improved to ensure excellent in-store customer experience and to increase retail sales.
- Oversee the local application of expenditure within the agreed budget including incentives, commissions and quarterly bonus.
- Lead and develop the team and develop a culture of high performance through travelling regularly to provide feedback, coaching and support to ensure the achievement of the business objectives.
- Execute the employee engagement strategy for the varying retail platforms that enable a positive work environment and drive the company values and behaviours.
- Conduct regular in-store visits and meetings both internally and externally.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to ensure the successful execution of the Marketing Calendar to maximise sales and ensure that sales targets are achieved.
The right person for this role will have excellent interpersonal skills to work cross functionally with a track record of leading, managing and developing both wholesale and retail sales. A true sales person you will be motivated through increasing sales in a profitable way. You will be people focussed with a strong Commercial awareness in order to promote growth in an organic way. You will be comfortable with travel as 3-4 days a week will be spent out in the field managing the training, development and driving sales.
£50k - £65k basic + £10k Commission + full benefits package
- National Accounts
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'