Beauty Consultant - Beauty - Skincare - Department Store
Full and Part Time hours available
This highly successful business leads the way in offering products of the highest quality to their devoted customer. Using only the finest ingredients, they produce award-winning skincare and cosmetics. As an employer, they stand out from their competitors by offering their employees stability, bespoke training, promising prospects and an exciting future.
We are looking for warm, personable Full and Part Time Customer Advisors with experience in dealing with customers on a one to one basis for various locations around London.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Acting as a brand ambassador for the business in this flagship location
* Delivering a world-class service to each visitor to the counter.
* Maintaining good relationships with host management.
* Taking pride in a high standard of product knowledge and your ability to mindfully advise and discuss with your clients.
* Visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
* Supporting the Counter Managers in other areas, where required.
What will you gain:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Additional hours during seasonal times
- Staff discount
- Generous monthly product allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Exceptional training and development
- Opportunity to grow a career due to multi counter locations
- Non-contributory pension plus many other company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job