Candidates should be sales-oriented, gregarious, understand the trends, be professional, and hungry for knowledge and development.
Elite Associates remains at the forefront of cosmetics and fashion recruitment. The top candidates will have the opportunity to work with the most prestigious brands, build their contacts in the industry, establish their status and learn the hottest and most recent trends.
Candidates will receive professional training at Elite Academy, where we train not only on product knowledge, but also on the essential selling techniques and customer experience. This makes our consultants stand out from the crowded market and cements a solid reputation for anyone who aspires to build their future in the industry.
- Strong retail/sales background
- Confident in traffic stopping
- Proactive and dynamic
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Responsibilities of the Beauty Sales Assistant
- Operate as liaison between clients and prospective customers in a retail environment.
- Advise customers about makeup/skincare/fragrance
- Deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the brand overall.
- Build customer loyalty and grow current customer base.
- Represent a top brand effectively.
- Perform other Sales duties as needed.
Requirements of the Beauty Sales Consultant
- 1 year of sales/retail experience with an interest/experience in luxury beauty brands
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Makeup/beauty therapy training preferred but not essential
- Great grooming and presentation
- Fully available and flexible
The Elite Temporary division prides itself working with some of the most prestigious beauty brands and stores in the world, offering amazing client experiences through expert product knowledge and pro-active selling skills.
If you are beauty savvy and looking for a new challenge - this could be perfect for you. This is your stepping stone to finding a permanent job in luxury retail or gaining experience in a new industry.
- Skincare/ Frangnance/Makeup artists
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job