Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America andgrowth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Beauty Coach based in the North.
The Clarins Beauty Coach Team are responsible for the successful execution of Promotions and Brand events in our retail outlets and on-line digitally as directed. This role demands high levels of energy to engage with new customers and to deliver best in class customer experience at every brand touch point. Delivering against set commercial KPI’s, The Clarins Beauty Coaches work alongside resident team members in store ensuring that the Clarins brand is always the leader in delivering the most personalised beauty services and products in the industry.
- Passionate about all things beauty and customer service
- Engaging and confident
- A strong communicator with the ability to motivate, coach, inspire and enthuse others to achieve business goals.
- Enthusiastic, assertive, and motivated
- Commercially aware, with exceptional customer focus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within customer service and sales preferably in beauty retail or spa environment
- Proven sales track record
- A formal Beauty Therapy qualification would be an advantage
- A creative flare, with the ability to present products and services to a variety of different audiences
- Full driving licence would be advantageous - this role is nationally mobile
- Flexibility with working days and hours - extensive travel and staying away from home required
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'