Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Beauty Brand Manager working in Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to step up into a Beauty Brand Manager role. Our client is a global organisation operating in many countries.
Our client is a global beauty FMCG organisation which has won many awards for its stand out brands and marketing activities. They continue to grow quickly and are known for being one of the top beauty brands in the UK. The head office is based in North London with excellent links to the motorway and train links.
Responsibilities of the Beauty Brand Manager include but are not limited to:
- Full brand responsibility
- Responsible for promotional planning and range management, with special responsibility for a key retail account, and plus additional smaller account(s)
- Total brand responsibility for colour brand including promotional planning, range management, media and all marketing activity
- Attendance at all key internal meetings, including monthly Brand Expert meetings, Global Trade Marketing Meetings and ad hoc internal meetings
- Understanding the media market and media plan - communicating the media strategy to account team
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager with communication to media agency, attending all media planning meetings and relevant media owner meetings
- Responsible for planning and execution of the other brands media plans
- Responsible for managing the full A&P budget of specified brands, monitoring and communicating spend in line with agreed level
- Direct and supervise all team members with relation to tracking of spend and budget of their respective areas
- Look after the full marketing mix
- Work closely with agencies include PR and media agencies
Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed. The ideal Beauty Brand Manager can be a Junior Brand Manager within a Health and Beauty organisation looking for a new challenge. Excellent time management skills is essential. Excellent PC skills and strong analytical capabilities is desirable. Previous work in digital would be an advantage.
The North London based Beauty Junior Brand Manager will expect a competitive package, which includes a basic salary of between £35-40K.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job